Frequently asked questions
What about IO_Render_Farm?
I/O_Render_farm is a 3D Rendering service focused on supporting you during the creative process. Our aim is to satisfy your needs.
It’s important saving your time. With our servers you can reach your goal in A faster way rather than using a standard Workstation. In the meantime you are free to use your PC. You can afford big size projects using our system. Our Team is always ready to assist you during the whole process.
How works IO_Render farm?
- Contact us! Our team is here to assist you and answer to all your questions (we speak English, Italian and Serbian).
- We suggest to try our free test render. It can help you to determine timing for rendering your scene with our system in comparison with your hardware.
- Find on our discounts the package that best suits your needs.
- Send payment via Paypal, bank transfer or contact us for other payment methods.
- After having received the payment we will send you a confirmation email. An operator will be assigned to support you during this process (via Whatsapp, Viber or Skype, as you prefer). Now you are ready to use your prepaid rendering hours.
- When you need to render your job, send the zipped file with all external data and references to email@example.com. Our staff will VIEW YOUR file and set the scene with all references.
- Download free Anydesk software: (https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop) as you can modify your scene before starting the process if needed.
- Monitor the rendering process in remote desktop with Anydesk. if you notice anything wrong you can immediately stop the process, modify your scene and restart the job.
- When your job will be finished you’ll receive a download link with all your frames.
What about security and copyright?
5 days after the project is totally rendered and all frames are sent, all files will be automatically deleted from our servers. We don’t retain any files regarding your projects.
NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is available.
Which software and plugin are supported?
I/O_Render_farm supports various software and plugins. The main are:
- Autodesk 3Ds Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Corona render
If your project needs other specific external plugins, please contact us for details.
Why is it important to try out our free test rendering?
We suggest to try our free test render. It can help you to determine timing for rendering your scene with our system in comparison with your hardware.
For how long is the free hours test available?
If you have received an e-mail with our free hours gift, you’ll have 6 months time to spend it.
What's the cost of my render-job?
Our free test render can help you determine timing for rendering your scene with our system in comparison with your hardware. For more details, please contact us.
Is it possible to estimate rendering costs for a project?
It’s difficult to calculate exactly the costs before the job submission. In every case we will estimate in the most accurate possible way all costs. Please, contact us.
How can I send my file to Io_Render_Farm?
You can share the zipped file with all external data and references to firstname.lastname@example.org using free tools as Gmail, Wetransfer, Dropbox, Mega, Google Drive or Onedrive.
What will be the size of final renderings?
It depends by some factorssuch as output format, bit numbers, Frame dimensions, etc.
When will I receive the final frames?
When job is finished, we will make sure to send your output files as soon possible.
What payment methods do you accept?
It is possible to pay Io_Render_Farm via Paypal, bank transfer or other methods. Please contact us for details.
Renderings are wrong, how to proceed?
If your job contains some errors due to our Rendering Farm, we will make sure that you’ll receive money refund as soon possible.
How and when do I receive the invoice?
You’ll receive your invoices via Email maximum 5 days after having finished the rendering job.
How can I contact you?
You can contact us using the following details:
Phone (Serbian – English): +381 63 206 790
Phone (Italian – English): +39 329 72 48 155